Available to oceanographers, scientists, or engineers active in ocean-related fields, or to persons who have advanced oceanography by management or other public service. [$70]
- Delivery of Oceanography magazine electronically and by regular mail
- Discounted registration for TOS-supported scientific conferences
- Access to job search tools and discounted job posting services in the TOS Career Center
- Invitations to participate in TOS networking events at various scientific conferences
- Monthly delivery of TOS NEWS and other announcements of community interest
- Access to discussion groups and online social communities on oceanography-related topics
- The right to vote for Council members and to express your opinion on all matters of interest to the Society
The membership period is January 1 through December 31 of each year. Upon joining, new members will receive access to back issues of Oceanography magazine for that membership period.
For more information, see the TOS Membership Qualifications and Rights page.